I started Bespoke Marketing because it was time to provide an advertising, marketing and branding solution for companies and organizations that could be intricately personalized. Given my varied experience in a multitude of media, a templated job description in the corporate machine was never going to give me the full creative license to really stretch my legs and be the kind of resource I know I could be.
So peruse the list below. Some of these things your business needs and some it doesn’t. Let’s make a personalized strategy that is a perfect fit.
- Development, approval and implementation of marketing strategy on available/appropriate platforms
- Regular scheduled posting, aggregation of content, and strategy as needed social media platforms
- Blog posts, press releases and other copywriting
- Eblasts through Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc
- Print and digital publication layout, writing, graphic design and more
- Website updates including graphic refreshes, calendar additions and SEO tweaks up to and including websites from scratch
- Reputation management needs on reviews/recommendations on platforms such as Google, Facebook and Yelp
- Regular and thorough metrics and analytics reporting
- Event coordination
- Radio and television appearances, speaking engagements
- Audio and video production and photography
- Graphic design for social media, print and digital advertising, postcards, business cards, logos, branding and more